Central Metal Fabricators (CMF) has established, implemented, maintained and is continually improving our quality management system, including the processes needed and their interactions, in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We determine the processes needed for our quality management system which include business activities and their application throughout our Company. We are dedicated to meeting stated customer requirements while continually enhancing internal fabrication practices, company resources, and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. Central Metal Fabricator’s management has made a commitment to ensure all personnel are encouraged to contribute to and are familiar with Central Metal Fabricators’ Quality Management System and other such guiding principles of the ISO 9001 International Standard in meeting daily tasks and functions.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Through interaction with our customers, employees and intercommunication between the CMF Management team, we as a Company maintain a QMS Process Management Plan where we:
- Determine the inputs required and the outputs expected from each process
- Determine the sequence and interaction of our QMS processes
- Determine and apply the criteria and methods (including monitoring, measurements and related performance indicators) needed to ensure the effective operation and control of each process
- Determine the resources needed for each process and ensure their availability
- Assign the responsibilities and authorities for each process
- Address the risks and opportunities for each process as determined in accordance with the requirements of clause 6.1 of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Evaluate each process on effectively on a regular basis and implement any changes needed to ensure that these processes achieve their intended results, and
- Try to constantly improve all processes and the quality management system.
Rather than waiting for problems to reveal opportunities for improvement, CMF management continually seeks to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes of our Company. CMF has a process in place to identify and manage improvement activities. This process is partially based of results from the following:
- Our Quality Policy implementation
- Our Quality Objectives
- Audit results
- Analysis of data
- Corrective actions
- Risk and opportunity considerations
- Management Review
This model illustrates that effectiveness and improvement can be represented as a cyclical process that uses components of the quality management system to analyze data and then direct changes and initiatives that ensure the system’s continual improvement. This ensures a proactive approach to meeting the quality management system objectives and customer requirements.
Central Metal fabricators Quality Management System shall be relevant to the nature of our organization and service and to the customer and regulatory requirements. For that reason, those requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 that do not apply are excluded from the scope of our management system. The following rules and criteria are used for excluding irrelevant requirements:
- ISO 9001: 2015 requirements may be excluded only when both of the following conditions are met:
- The requirement must be stated within the Quality Manual sections and
- The exclusion may not affect our ability, nor absolve us from the responsibility, to provide a service or the equipment that meets the customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
- The CMF Quality Representative (also known as the Quality Manager) is responsible for identifying those requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 that do not apply to our organization and to propose exclusions of such requirements from the scope of the Quality System.
- Executive Management has the responsibility and authority for evaluating and approving whether the proposed exclusions are appropriate. Evaluation and approval are conducted within the framework of “Management Reviews” of the Quality Management System.
- Any exclusion taken is documented in this section with reference to the specific statement identified in the ISO 9001: 2015 standard referring to non-applicable requirements.