Since 1980, Central Metal Fabricators, Inc. (CMF) has provided innovative design, fabrication, and assembly services to a diverse range of industries including commercial, industrial, military, medical, pharmaceutical, research, and food preparation. Since its inception as a welding and repair shop more than 30 years ago, CMF has grown into a leading designer and fabricator of precision components and assemblies. To that end, CMF offers impressive equipment capabilities including laser cutting, CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC punching, and CNC bending. In addition to its developed production capabilities, CMF provides comprehensive design and engineering solutions for the most challenging applications. Using its expert design and manufacturing services, CMF also engineers replacement parts for defective designs and obsolete parts. To complement its assembly services, CMF has also developed a wire and cable manufacturing department for both high and low voltage applications.
CMF currently owns a state-of-the-art, 35,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Farmingdale, New Jersey. 95% of its services are provided for the benefit of the United States Armed Forces and the balance is provided to commercial industry. CMF proudly employs a cohesive team of approximately 25 skilled, highly-trained, and motivated individuals. The vast majority of these employees are dedicated to design and production services. CMF’s accomplishments as a respected manufacturer are due, in no small part, to the contributions of its invaluable staff. CMF’s core team is its most valuable asset.
Through these tumultuous economic times, when domestic fabricating companies have become all but extinct, CMF has grown and excelled. Its continued success is attributable to its first-class personnel, superior capabilities, and traditional business values. In more than 30 years in business, CMF takes great pride in the following accomplishments:
- CMF has never defaulted on any financial obligation.
- CMF has never been involved in any litigation.
- CMF has never incurred a lost-time injury.
- CMF has never had any adverse dealings with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), or the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP).
After more than 30 years in business, these accomplishments represent a tremendous business feat. CMF looks forward to the opportunity to provide you with the highest level of manufacturing, design, and assembly services.
We currently support the following Military Installations:
- US Army C4ISR Team, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Picatinny Arsenal, Picatinny, NJ
- Tobyhanna Army Depot, Tobyhanna, PA
- New Cumberland Defense Depot Susquehanna, New Cumberland, PA
- US Army, Fort Meade, MD
- US Army, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- US Army, Fort Hood, TX
- Yuma Proving Ground, Yuma AZ